Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday. The Day of Beginnings

What did I do all day today? Well, lots of things. Of course I groomed my Collies. And of course I practiced dance. And of course I walked the dogs and played outside a bit.


Today was a slow start day for us. Brenda got up early and went to the Breeder's Seminar. She reports that it was certainly worth the early rise, and probably the Best seminar she has Ever been to regarding the Collie. Hmmmm...I kinda wish I hadn't slept in....


But I did do other fun things, including running some errands and making a WalMart run for Brenda Walker. Then Carl's sister, Brenda, and I went to some thrift stores, searching for treasure. I found a convict's outfit and some red plaid Victoria's Secret jammies.



Took the boyz to the show site for the first time, and they were happily ensconced in their expens, with Collies barking all around them. I was helping Anne Cross with the history display, when Joan Johnson (BluRidge Collies) came by with an evil grin, telling me she had "some cute boys" to show me. I told her I wasn't EVEN gonna Look a them....but then she said that they were all sold, so I guessed I was safe.




Do I LOOK very safe? She let me take them around the show site, and before I got them back, I had them spinning and twirling and weaving thru my legs...Uh...Could this be Better than grandchildren???? Spoil them, teach them, then return to sender....Hmmmmm....

Here's the Collie Health Foundation ladies, organizing the Silent Auction.

Mostly, I give you snapshots today. It is after midnight, and they are still downloading. And I have to get up early tomorrow for the Opening Ceremonies. Don't wanna miss singing the Star Spangled Banner at the Nationals!!!









As I was leaving the building, our Norwegian friends were leaving also. They asked to help take the dogs to the van....





Here's a shot of some of the folks at supper....What a wonderful mixture of Collie lovers all....






3 comments:

Lynn Ungar said...

Love the pictures and the collies and all, but I'm still waiting for the explanation on the multiple chocolate vaginas....

Unknown said...

Yeah, Lynn! Chocolate Vaginas!!! Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Also...I LOVE those puppies!!!! Aren't they beautiful!!!!