Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More from Santa Barbara....and Dear Barbara.....

Here's a few more shots from Santa Barbara. Last night's motel's wifi just could not Cope with downloading these pictures.

These guys went Wild!!!



A little bit of managing the Whippersnapper when he doesn't come back Directly to Mom....



I Love this. It's not even "posed." He just stood there, looking...


THIS scene I shall keep in my heart forever......


And also this one....


Leave your mark on the world, whereever, whenever.....



Picking lemons for ME! In the early morning light....






Saying goodbye to James.....







After I drove away, I kept thinking that I had "forgotten" something.  Couldn't put my brain on top of it----I took "inventory" in my mind, and decided I'd packed up everything and did not, in fact, forget some of my stuff.  It was then that I realized I had actually left a piece of my heart there.....She has taught me so much, and joyously affirmed my acquired knowledge.  I am better because of her......

No comments: